MedWorx™ provides a multitude of virtualization resources to help accommodate any virtualization needs, whether it is visualizing segmented anatomy or engineered parts. Examples of past projects include pre-surgical planning of conjoined twins, determining the fit of a device in a patient’s anatomy, and allowing a surgeon to ‘step inside’ an aneurism, along with many more cases.
For those that require more niche use of Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR), we provide software development. This includes the development of environments to train users and to analyze different scenarios. Currently our VR development is in Unity and languages used are C, C++, C# and Python, but we would be happy to talk with you about using other languages.
Resources in the Bakken MDC VR lab include:
- Anatomical and device viewer
- HTC Vive Pro
- 75-inch 3D monitor (allowing teams to interact around the image)
- PC with virtualization environment installed
- 64 Gigs of Ram
- NVIDIA P5000 Graphics Card
- Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor with 8 Cores and up to 5.0 GHz
- Windows 10
- 27” Touch Screen
- DICOM Reader Assets
- VR Capable Assets
- Mesh Slicing Assets
- Basic Networking Scripts providing the ability to share images and the experience anywhere in the world in real-time
MedWorx™ Virtualization Submission Form
You should receive a confirmation email immediately after submitting your form.
If you do not, please send us an email and we will get back to you.