Special Skills and Experience:
- American Board of Internal Medicine Diplomate
- Emeritus Professor NorthShore University Health System, Evanston IL (12/31/2020)
- Medical Director NorthShore University Employee Health and OMEGA Occupational Medicine. (2010-2020)
- At the helm of initiatives during the CoVid-19 pandemic. Worked closely with infection control establishing protocols, training colleagues and managing ill and exposed employees.
- Emergency Medicine physician at Rush University, Chicago IL (1990-2001)
- Years of experience managing acute injuries and illness. (in the ED and as a staff physician 1990-2010)
- Procedures performed over the years: Lumbar puncture, abdominal paracentesis, arthrocentesis (knee), suturing, slit lamp examinations and basic splinting.