For more information about Innovation Collaborations, please contact Greg Peterson.
Innovation Collaborations (IC) extends the industry outreach of the UMN Earl E. Bakken Medical Devices Center with increased visibility and expanding value as a resource to the med tech community, not only in MN, but nationally and globally.
The Innovation Collaboration process:
- engages companies in discovering unmet needs
- identifies available UMN transdisciplinary resources
- assembles expert research/engineering team
- incorporates the company's team in collaborations
- manages UMN IC team project schedule
- produces deliverables based on individual agreements
Under this initiative, the Earl E. Bakken MDC has successfully engaged more than three dozen local, national and global companies, helping them discover our unmatched collaboration process, that effectively partners companies with academia.